- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2014
So I explored the ginger nut and I came up with some interesting ideas and links, now to follow one and see where it goes! I also called it the wrong name! Ahhhh!
… to see what I can write.
Oh I went to Queensland, an ocean view to the sunrise and I even woke up in time to see it!
… to write! I just forgot and I forgot I forgot. Lucky my friend said she missed my little blog … waves! She’s also worried how much I work, I’m not worried but it annoys me. I’m off on holidays … Continue reading
Go on head to my cloud page see a few of the new ones!
… lovely luscious Turkish delight you made my day!