- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I don’t know what you’re called oh oishii rice thingys, all I know is you are oishii!
So the old lady is angry! She’s writing letters to politicians and today she is off to the inaugural meeting of Grandmothers for Asylum Seekers! Go girl!
It’s holidays! I’m at Liar Liar enjoying a late breakfast, sitting next to a lady in her seventies or eighties telling me about the joy of spencers in this weather! Love love love my day!
… so the Working Dog team – they of The Castle, The Dish and The Hollowmen – have written a play called The Speechmaker. A little snack and drink at The Curve Bar. And to the theatre we went on … Continue reading