- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I don’t know what you’re called oh oishii rice thingys, all I know is you are oishii!
So the old lady is angry! She’s writing letters to politicians and today she is off to the inaugural meeting of Grandmothers for Asylum Seekers! Go girl!
It’s holidays! I’m at Liar Liar enjoying a late breakfast, sitting next to a lady in her seventies or eighties telling me about the joy of spencers in this weather! Love love love my day!
… so the Working Dog team – they of The Castle, The Dish and The Hollowmen – have written a play called The Speechmaker. A little snack and drink at The Curve Bar. And to the theatre we went on … Continue reading