- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I don’t know what you’re called oh oishii rice thingys, all I know is you are oishii!
So the old lady is angry! She’s writing letters to politicians and today she is off to the inaugural meeting of Grandmothers for Asylum Seekers! Go girl!
It’s holidays! I’m at Liar Liar enjoying a late breakfast, sitting next to a lady in her seventies or eighties telling me about the joy of spencers in this weather! Love love love my day!
… so the Working Dog team – they of The Castle, The Dish and The Hollowmen – have written a play called The Speechmaker. A little snack and drink at The Curve Bar. And to the theatre we went on … Continue reading