…. but never quietly just letting my mind wander. I read a great article by Andrew Denton today, about not being social networked … no Twitter and no Facebook, not checking and wondering about others but checking and wondering with his own mind. I love a daydream but I don’t often allow myself to do it, through to a conclusion or developed idea … it doesn’t occur to me to just sit and be and let mind wander.
Taking pleasure in missing out
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago