…. but never quietly just letting my mind wander. I read a great article by Andrew Denton today, about not being social networked … no Twitter and no Facebook, not checking and wondering about others but checking and wondering with his own mind. I love a daydream but I don’t often allow myself to do it, through to a conclusion or developed idea … it doesn’t occur to me to just sit and be and let mind wander.
Taking pleasure in missing out
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago
- @kjinquiry @annabelcrabb Only way is to throw it all out and start again! Wash cupboards with .... maybe vinegar an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago