…. but never quietly just letting my mind wander. I read a great article by Andrew Denton today, about not being social networked … no Twitter and no Facebook, not checking and wondering about others but checking and wondering with his own mind. I love a daydream but I don’t often allow myself to do it, through to a conclusion or developed idea … it doesn’t occur to me to just sit and be and let mind wander.
Taking pleasure in missing out
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 6 days ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 6 days ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 6 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 1 week ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 1 week ago