…. but never quietly just letting my mind wander. I read a great article by Andrew Denton today, about not being social networked … no Twitter and no Facebook, not checking and wondering about others but checking and wondering with his own mind. I love a daydream but I don’t often allow myself to do it, through to a conclusion or developed idea … it doesn’t occur to me to just sit and be and let mind wander.
Taking pleasure in missing out
- RT @halsey: here is my entire “A Story Like Mine” poem from today’s #WomensMarch2018 in NYC tw: rape / assault. Thank you. https://t.co/l3f… 3 hours ago
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 5 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 2 weeks ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 2 weeks ago