- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Silver’s mine thought I’d surround it in black, why not! Advertisements
Well I think it looks like the world and I stopped to take a photo amongst the early morning traffic.
… walking into the building I looked down and what did I see? I saw a foil bird looking at me!
A wink … that is all it took … a simple movement of some muscles … to catch my eye, bring out a grin … did he know my knees wobble when I get a wink, the grin is instant, … Continue reading
I have expectations for this year. It is supposed to be a year of health. I did well in the last five months of last year. But alas I have stalled. If I achieved my goals for the year, I … Continue reading