- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Silver’s mine thought I’d surround it in black, why not! Advertisements
Well I think it looks like the world and I stopped to take a photo amongst the early morning traffic.
… walking into the building I looked down and what did I see? I saw a foil bird looking at me!
A wink … that is all it took … a simple movement of some muscles … to catch my eye, bring out a grin … did he know my knees wobble when I get a wink, the grin is instant, … Continue reading
I have expectations for this year. It is supposed to be a year of health. I did well in the last five months of last year. But alas I have stalled. If I achieved my goals for the year, I … Continue reading