Hehe this made me grin! I loved maths, I mean really loved it and then I came across Year 10 maths and just laughed, it made no sense, had no relevance to me, so I shrugged and made up my own formulas in the exam, used them and failed – I was always going to fail but crikey it was more fun making it all up as I went along!
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 11 hours ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago