Hehe this made me grin! I loved maths, I mean really loved it and then I came across Year 10 maths and just laughed, it made no sense, had no relevance to me, so I shrugged and made up my own formulas in the exam, used them and failed – I was always going to fail but crikey it was more fun making it all up as I went along!
- So excited about today with @kjinquiry this day is learning just for me! #inquiry #itime #personalinquiry https://t.co/I5Yp5TGulq 1 day ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago