What makes me jealous is time. Time given to other people when I want your time. I had never thought of this, but reading the prompt it came into my head immediately … I’m jealous of time … that’s a little odd and it makes me screw up my face a little in thought. Whose time am I jealous of? I could make a little list, you are on it and you and you.
Why am I jealous of your time? What right do I have to your time? When did I start being jealous of your time?
Questions I can begin to answer – when you told me about a new friend, when you had to do something else and not hang out with me, about four years ago and no right at all but jealously just is really it isn’t related to right or wrong, it just is.
So I guess I’ll shrug my shoulders and suck it up … and enjoy the time I get, remember the time I get, value the time I get.
- RT @halsey: here is my entire “A Story Like Mine” poem from today’s #WomensMarch2018 in NYC tw: rape / assault. Thank you. https://t.co/l3f… 3 hours ago
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 5 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 2 weeks ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 2 weeks ago