What makes me jealous is time. Time given to other people when I want your time. I had never thought of this, but reading the prompt it came into my head immediately … I’m jealous of time … that’s a little odd and it makes me screw up my face a little in thought. Whose time am I jealous of? I could make a little list, you are on it and you and you.
Why am I jealous of your time? What right do I have to your time? When did I start being jealous of your time?
Questions I can begin to answer – when you told me about a new friend, when you had to do something else and not hang out with me, about four years ago and no right at all but jealously just is really it isn’t related to right or wrong, it just is.
So I guess I’ll shrug my shoulders and suck it up … and enjoy the time I get, remember the time I get, value the time I get.
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 6 days ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 6 days ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 6 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 1 week ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 1 week ago