- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
“It makes me crazy when people wear their shoes in my house. What habit/act drives you crazy? How do you prevent it from happening?” Hehehe! This is about me! I pat my friend! It drives him crazy! He flinches! I … Continue reading
… now that’s a nice thing! Look what I saw!
Look what I saw one bleary eyed morning before I had sipped the coffee I had ordered.
A collection of police on horses is called … unexpected! The police stables from memory are off St Kilda Rd around the corner and up the way a bit. Looking up again as I walk about town!
In The Age newspaper photo gallery, such a wonderful concept, I want to make a sticky maze at me school!