- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
“It makes me crazy when people wear their shoes in my house. What habit/act drives you crazy? How do you prevent it from happening?” Hehehe! This is about me! I pat my friend! It drives him crazy! He flinches! I … Continue reading
… now that’s a nice thing! Look what I saw!
Look what I saw one bleary eyed morning before I had sipped the coffee I had ordered.
A collection of police on horses is called … unexpected! The police stables from memory are off St Kilda Rd around the corner and up the way a bit. Looking up again as I walk about town!
In The Age newspaper photo gallery, such a wonderful concept, I want to make a sticky maze at me school!