- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
“It makes me crazy when people wear their shoes in my house. What habit/act drives you crazy? How do you prevent it from happening?” Hehehe! This is about me! I pat my friend! It drives him crazy! He flinches! I … Continue reading
… now that’s a nice thing! Look what I saw!
Look what I saw one bleary eyed morning before I had sipped the coffee I had ordered.
A collection of police on horses is called … unexpected! The police stables from memory are off St Kilda Rd around the corner and up the way a bit. Looking up again as I walk about town!
In The Age newspaper photo gallery, such a wonderful concept, I want to make a sticky maze at me school!