- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
“It makes me crazy when people wear their shoes in my house. What habit/act drives you crazy? How do you prevent it from happening?” Hehehe! This is about me! I pat my friend! It drives him crazy! He flinches! I … Continue reading
… now that’s a nice thing! Look what I saw!
Look what I saw one bleary eyed morning before I had sipped the coffee I had ordered.
A collection of police on horses is called … unexpected! The police stables from memory are off St Kilda Rd around the corner and up the way a bit. Looking up again as I walk about town!
In The Age newspaper photo gallery, such a wonderful concept, I want to make a sticky maze at me school!