… was my nephew’s birthday and we had a family get together – dinner & HIDE & SEEK!!! Yahoooooooooooooo!
a) hours of fun
b) a visiting grandma on her hands and knees hiding under a desk in a dark bedroom
c) grown men folded into linen cupboard shelves (see photo) – pushed in by their mothers who close the door after them!
d) one ten year old nephew pushing a 4 & 1/2 year old nephew into a shelf in a cupboard and then covering him with linen to try to hide him better!
e) me in three separate dark cupboards
f) one niece folded into a shelf in a wardrobe sending texts like ‘Come and find me!’ It should be noted it took a good five minutes when everyone else was found trying to find her in a normal sized house with limited hiding spots!
g) my brother pretending to be an armchair (see photo!)
h) more laughter and giggles than I have heard since the last crazy game!
i) the question – how are we gonna do this in the new house – it’s tiny with no cupboards!
j) me wondering where we are all going to hide tomorrow night when it’s my niece’s birthday!
- @NeilFinn @BrianSearle3412 @sydneyoperahous Road trip @BrianSearle3412 2 hours ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Being an instructional leader doesn’t always mean you are providing expertise in teaching and learning. Sometimes... it… 1 day ago
- RT @AustralianStory: Meet Eddie Woo, the teacher you wish you’d had in high school. He’s taking his passion for #maths on the road#Australi… 2 days ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: The kids who make poor choices in your class… the ones who drive you crazy… they probably need you more than anyone. 3 days ago
- @SteeleThoughts I greet them all at the gate every day with a smile and I hope they have a great day. 5 days ago