… was my nephew’s birthday and we had a family get together – dinner & HIDE & SEEK!!! Yahoooooooooooooo!
a) hours of fun
b) a visiting grandma on her hands and knees hiding under a desk in a dark bedroom
c) grown men folded into linen cupboard shelves (see photo) – pushed in by their mothers who close the door after them!
d) one ten year old nephew pushing a 4 & 1/2 year old nephew into a shelf in a cupboard and then covering him with linen to try to hide him better!
e) me in three separate dark cupboards
f) one niece folded into a shelf in a wardrobe sending texts like ‘Come and find me!’ It should be noted it took a good five minutes when everyone else was found trying to find her in a normal sized house with limited hiding spots!
g) my brother pretending to be an armchair (see photo!)
h) more laughter and giggles than I have heard since the last crazy game!
i) the question – how are we gonna do this in the new house – it’s tiny with no cupboards!
j) me wondering where we are all going to hide tomorrow night when it’s my niece’s birthday!
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 1 day ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 1 day ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 3 days ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 4 days ago