… the sounds of summer.
The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the noise of the fruit bats, flying in, swooping and squeaking away. All I need now is the cicadas to start nearby and I have the trifecta.
May the sounds of summer continue unabated …
The fabulous sounds of summer
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 4 days ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 4 days ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 4 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 6 days ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 1 week ago