… the sounds of summer.
The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the noise of the fruit bats, flying in, swooping and squeaking away. All I need now is the cicadas to start nearby and I have the trifecta.
May the sounds of summer continue unabated …
The fabulous sounds of summer
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 5 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 1 week ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 2 weeks ago
- @kjinquiry @annabelcrabb Only way is to throw it all out and start again! Wash cupboards with .... maybe vinegar an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago