… the sounds of summer.
The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the noise of the fruit bats, flying in, swooping and squeaking away. All I need now is the cicadas to start nearby and I have the trifecta.
May the sounds of summer continue unabated …
The fabulous sounds of summer
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago