… the sounds of summer.
The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the noise of the fruit bats, flying in, swooping and squeaking away. All I need now is the cicadas to start nearby and I have the trifecta.
May the sounds of summer continue unabated …
The fabulous sounds of summer
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 1 day ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago