Reading is my chosen thing today … I shall pick up Eyre by Tim Winton, flick that pages and decide if it is first … I shall pick up Ruth Ozeki’s A tale for the time being and try again uninterrupted to see if it is going to be the first one … I shall pick up Hilary Mantel’s Wolf Hall and decide if it is the first one.
I woke up and started flicking through online bookstores, I am thinking at some point both John Safran’s Murder in Mississippi and Christos Tsiolkas’ Barracuda are ones to read this holidays.
It has been declared the holiday of reading, I’m going back to what I used to be like, no staring at the screen for hours, but words and pictures in my head this holidays!
- @NeilFinn @BrianSearle3412 @sydneyoperahous Road trip @BrianSearle3412 3 days ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Being an instructional leader doesn’t always mean you are providing expertise in teaching and learning. Sometimes... it… 4 days ago
- RT @AustralianStory: Meet Eddie Woo, the teacher you wish you’d had in high school. He’s taking his passion for #maths on the road#Australi… 5 days ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: The kids who make poor choices in your class… the ones who drive you crazy… they probably need you more than anyone. 6 days ago
- @SteeleThoughts I greet them all at the gate every day with a smile and I hope they have a great day. 1 week ago