Reading is my chosen thing today … I shall pick up Eyre by Tim Winton, flick that pages and decide if it is first … I shall pick up Ruth Ozeki’s A tale for the time being and try again uninterrupted to see if it is going to be the first one … I shall pick up Hilary Mantel’s Wolf Hall and decide if it is the first one.
I woke up and started flicking through online bookstores, I am thinking at some point both John Safran’s Murder in Mississippi and Christos Tsiolkas’ Barracuda are ones to read this holidays.
It has been declared the holiday of reading, I’m going back to what I used to be like, no staring at the screen for hours, but words and pictures in my head this holidays!
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 week ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 2 weeks ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 2 weeks ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV My love for Tony is immense! 2 weeks ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Counting the seconds @BrianSearle3412 2 weeks ago