Reading is my chosen thing today … I shall pick up Eyre by Tim Winton, flick that pages and decide if it is first … I shall pick up Ruth Ozeki’s A tale for the time being and try again uninterrupted to see if it is going to be the first one … I shall pick up Hilary Mantel’s Wolf Hall and decide if it is the first one.
I woke up and started flicking through online bookstores, I am thinking at some point both John Safran’s Murder in Mississippi and Christos Tsiolkas’ Barracuda are ones to read this holidays.
It has been declared the holiday of reading, I’m going back to what I used to be like, no staring at the screen for hours, but words and pictures in my head this holidays!
- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 3 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago