It came from the lovely L… who was headed off to Korea tonight. He told me yesterday and I said,”Oh be sure to come and say goodbye before you go. And if it’s okay I might pinch a hug!”
Such a beautiful boy, not been happy for the last year or two at school but more smiles than not now.
He came in all smiles, “I’ve come to say goodbye!”
I smiled and jumped up from my paper filled desk.
He was wished a safe trip, asked a few questions, given a hug and an I can’t wait to see you when you get back.
He grinned puffed out his chest and left with a Bye!
After the bell went on my way to do yard duty there he was coming down the corridor, “I forgot to give you this!” and thrust a bag into my hands.
So sweet … will update this tomorrow with a photo of my Christmas lolly bag!
- RT @halsey: here is my entire “A Story Like Mine” poem from today’s #WomensMarch2018 in NYC tw: rape / assault. Thank you. https://t.co/l3f… 3 hours ago
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 5 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 2 weeks ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 2 weeks ago