It came from the lovely L… who was headed off to Korea tonight. He told me yesterday and I said,”Oh be sure to come and say goodbye before you go. And if it’s okay I might pinch a hug!”
Such a beautiful boy, not been happy for the last year or two at school but more smiles than not now.
He came in all smiles, “I’ve come to say goodbye!”
I smiled and jumped up from my paper filled desk.
He was wished a safe trip, asked a few questions, given a hug and an I can’t wait to see you when you get back.
He grinned puffed out his chest and left with a Bye!
After the bell went on my way to do yard duty there he was coming down the corridor, “I forgot to give you this!” and thrust a bag into my hands.
So sweet … will update this tomorrow with a photo of my Christmas lolly bag!
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago
- @kjinquiry @annabelcrabb Only way is to throw it all out and start again! Wash cupboards with .... maybe vinegar an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago