It came from the lovely L… who was headed off to Korea tonight. He told me yesterday and I said,”Oh be sure to come and say goodbye before you go. And if it’s okay I might pinch a hug!”
Such a beautiful boy, not been happy for the last year or two at school but more smiles than not now.
He came in all smiles, “I’ve come to say goodbye!”
I smiled and jumped up from my paper filled desk.
He was wished a safe trip, asked a few questions, given a hug and an I can’t wait to see you when you get back.
He grinned puffed out his chest and left with a Bye!
After the bell went on my way to do yard duty there he was coming down the corridor, “I forgot to give you this!” and thrust a bag into my hands.
So sweet … will update this tomorrow with a photo of my Christmas lolly bag!
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago