- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2013
… my friend I wish us both a year filled with experiences that make our eyes sparkle … Advertisements
The sky – clouds, sunset and the moon … some of my favourite things all together.
Somehow the piece of carrot landed on the table and I squealed, “Look boys!” A purrrfect carrot heart! Nice one gorgeous boys! My nephews are delicious beautiful souled boys of almost five. We talked about hearts and how you can … Continue reading
The purple of the jacaranda that made me smile, close my eyes and inhale … filling my lungs with their sweet scent. Moon, moon, I love you moon. And I was under the Milky Way, mouth opening astounded at the … Continue reading
… the view from brother’s kitchen window on the farm.
… the sounds of summer. The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the … Continue reading