- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2013
… my friend I wish us both a year filled with experiences that make our eyes sparkle … Advertisements
The sky – clouds, sunset and the moon … some of my favourite things all together.
Somehow the piece of carrot landed on the table and I squealed, “Look boys!” A purrrfect carrot heart! Nice one gorgeous boys! My nephews are delicious beautiful souled boys of almost five. We talked about hearts and how you can … Continue reading
The purple of the jacaranda that made me smile, close my eyes and inhale … filling my lungs with their sweet scent. Moon, moon, I love you moon. And I was under the Milky Way, mouth opening astounded at the … Continue reading
… the view from brother’s kitchen window on the farm.
… the sounds of summer. The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the … Continue reading