- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2013
… my friend I wish us both a year filled with experiences that make our eyes sparkle …
The sky – clouds, sunset and the moon … some of my favourite things all together.
Somehow the piece of carrot landed on the table and I squealed, “Look boys!” A purrrfect carrot heart! Nice one gorgeous boys! My nephews are delicious beautiful souled boys of almost five. We talked about hearts and how you can … Continue reading
The purple of the jacaranda that made me smile, close my eyes and inhale … filling my lungs with their sweet scent. Moon, moon, I love you moon. And I was under the Milky Way, mouth opening astounded at the … Continue reading
… the view from brother’s kitchen window on the farm.
… the sounds of summer. The pears in the tree outside my lounge room are growing and during the day this means I get the pleasure of the company of rainbow lorikeets squawking and chirping. Then in the evenings the … Continue reading