… I really have no idea, especially compared to my 15 year old niece. So I said to the family last night,
“I saw the strangest thing today. A young man well dressed, brown tweedy jacket, pants, smart … in a fez and carrying a mop. How weird I thought!”
Said 15 year old says, “I know the exact episode!”
I look at her, we all look at her, “Dr Who!” she says.
“Oh …” says me, “Now I get it, well that’s alright then!”
“No!!!” says 18+ year old niece, “It’s still weird, even if there’s a reason, it’s weird to walk down the street in a fez with a mop! Weird!”
We laughed, lots!
- So excited about today with @kjinquiry this day is learning just for me! #inquiry #itime #personalinquiry https://t.co/I5Yp5TGulq 1 day ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago