… I really have no idea, especially compared to my 15 year old niece. So I said to the family last night,
“I saw the strangest thing today. A young man well dressed, brown tweedy jacket, pants, smart … in a fez and carrying a mop. How weird I thought!”
Said 15 year old says, “I know the exact episode!”
I look at her, we all look at her, “Dr Who!” she says.
“Oh …” says me, “Now I get it, well that’s alright then!”
“No!!!” says 18+ year old niece, “It’s still weird, even if there’s a reason, it’s weird to walk down the street in a fez with a mop! Weird!”
We laughed, lots!
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 11 hours ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago