… I really have no idea, especially compared to my 15 year old niece. So I said to the family last night,
“I saw the strangest thing today. A young man well dressed, brown tweedy jacket, pants, smart … in a fez and carrying a mop. How weird I thought!”
Said 15 year old says, “I know the exact episode!”
I look at her, we all look at her, “Dr Who!” she says.
“Oh …” says me, “Now I get it, well that’s alright then!”
“No!!!” says 18+ year old niece, “It’s still weird, even if there’s a reason, it’s weird to walk down the street in a fez with a mop! Weird!”
We laughed, lots!
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 1 day ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 2 weeks ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago