… I really have no idea, especially compared to my 15 year old niece. So I said to the family last night,
“I saw the strangest thing today. A young man well dressed, brown tweedy jacket, pants, smart … in a fez and carrying a mop. How weird I thought!”
Said 15 year old says, “I know the exact episode!”
I look at her, we all look at her, “Dr Who!” she says.
“Oh …” says me, “Now I get it, well that’s alright then!”
“No!!!” says 18+ year old niece, “It’s still weird, even if there’s a reason, it’s weird to walk down the street in a fez with a mop! Weird!”
We laughed, lots!
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 4 days ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 4 days ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 4 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 6 days ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 1 week ago