I arrive to see the driveway and the front path blocked with erected scaffold. I note the piles on the lawn and am glad I arrived home before night had fallen.
I looked and noticed a small in and out up the drive so I hauled my 25+kg case, knapsack and bag up the drive around and under scaffold.
I take a look at the back steps and realise that no there was no way to drag the case up. In fact I am looking trying to figure out how to get up to my back door any time over the next three weeks!
I go around the back guiding the case through the piles of not yet up scaffold and realise the path there is totally blocked so … I haul it all out front again, drag the case across the lawn to my front steps and see yet more scaffold built over the stairs. I swore, lots and my favourite words.
I shall take photos tomorrow and also share how the hell I actually got into my house!!!
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago