I arrive to see the driveway and the front path blocked with erected scaffold. I note the piles on the lawn and am glad I arrived home before night had fallen.
I looked and noticed a small in and out up the drive so I hauled my 25+kg case, knapsack and bag up the drive around and under scaffold.
I take a look at the back steps and realise that no there was no way to drag the case up. In fact I am looking trying to figure out how to get up to my back door any time over the next three weeks!
I go around the back guiding the case through the piles of not yet up scaffold and realise the path there is totally blocked so … I haul it all out front again, drag the case across the lawn to my front steps and see yet more scaffold built over the stairs. I swore, lots and my favourite words.
I shall take photos tomorrow and also share how the hell I actually got into my house!!!
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago
- @kjinquiry @annabelcrabb Only way is to throw it all out and start again! Wash cupboards with .... maybe vinegar an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago