- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
… I looked up! And a heart! Advertisements
… what I saw … I love meringue, I use the recipe written in my mum’s handwriting, her sister’s recipe.
… to define living and non living. Apparently a living thing is something that is cheeky and a non living thing doesn’t walk. I love my job!
Last weekend driving up to the Dandenongs I heard them, the cicadas! They had started, summer was coming! Then this week at work they started at a deafening volume, pure magic! Then on Monday I had the windows open at … Continue reading
… well kind of … check this out from Brain Pickings website – Power of Music – animated Makes sense to me as I lie here with music washing over me, smiling a dopey smile.
Loved this heart cloud!