- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
… I looked up! And a heart!
… what I saw … I love meringue, I use the recipe written in my mum’s handwriting, her sister’s recipe.
… to define living and non living. Apparently a living thing is something that is cheeky and a non living thing doesn’t walk. I love my job!
Last weekend driving up to the Dandenongs I heard them, the cicadas! They had started, summer was coming! Then this week at work they started at a deafening volume, pure magic! Then on Monday I had the windows open at … Continue reading
… well kind of … check this out from Brain Pickings website – Power of Music – animated Makes sense to me as I lie here with music washing over me, smiling a dopey smile.
Loved this heart cloud!