- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
… I looked up! And a heart! Advertisements
… what I saw … I love meringue, I use the recipe written in my mum’s handwriting, her sister’s recipe.
… to define living and non living. Apparently a living thing is something that is cheeky and a non living thing doesn’t walk. I love my job!
Last weekend driving up to the Dandenongs I heard them, the cicadas! They had started, summer was coming! Then this week at work they started at a deafening volume, pure magic! Then on Monday I had the windows open at … Continue reading
… well kind of … check this out from Brain Pickings website – Power of Music – animated Makes sense to me as I lie here with music washing over me, smiling a dopey smile.
Loved this heart cloud!