I watched Derek and smiled. I recognised his sweetness, his kindness and his purity.
He was a joy to watch, to listen to, to see him with the old people made me wish I end up somewhere with a Derek who listens and cares. The last episode being the most precious.
Give it a chance, watch with an open heart, take in Derek and you will be richer for it.
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 1 day ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago