I watched Derek and smiled. I recognised his sweetness, his kindness and his purity.
He was a joy to watch, to listen to, to see him with the old people made me wish I end up somewhere with a Derek who listens and cares. The last episode being the most precious.
Give it a chance, watch with an open heart, take in Derek and you will be richer for it.
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 1 day ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 2 weeks ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago