- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Where do these things come from? Love that you cope, the reply of ‘Fair enough, ditto’ works for me.
Fortnam and Mason’s – a jewellery window! Heaven!
I got another one! St Paul’s at night! I remember seeing it looking glorious one hot summer night as we walked across the bridge from The Globe.
… I got sent this! Job done!
I am loving my birthday photographs from Hels! A sneaky underground photo at St Pauls In Holland Park, looking up and thinking of me! Yay!
Well it’s my birthday on Saturday and my friend Helen (of London) has started the countdown to my birthday by looking up in London. This was today’s photo! Excited! The American Embassy in London