- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Where do these things come from? Love that you cope, the reply of ‘Fair enough, ditto’ works for me. Advertisements
Fortnam and Mason’s – a jewellery window! Heaven!
I got another one! St Paul’s at night! I remember seeing it looking glorious one hot summer night as we walked across the bridge from The Globe.
… I got sent this! Job done!
I am loving my birthday photographs from Hels! A sneaky underground photo at St Pauls In Holland Park, looking up and thinking of me! Yay!
Well it’s my birthday on Saturday and my friend Helen (of London) has started the countdown to my birthday by looking up in London. This was today’s photo! Excited! The American Embassy in London