- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Where do these things come from? Love that you cope, the reply of ‘Fair enough, ditto’ works for me. Advertisements
Fortnam and Mason’s – a jewellery window! Heaven!
I got another one! St Paul’s at night! I remember seeing it looking glorious one hot summer night as we walked across the bridge from The Globe.
… I got sent this! Job done!
I am loving my birthday photographs from Hels! A sneaky underground photo at St Pauls In Holland Park, looking up and thinking of me! Yay!
Well it’s my birthday on Saturday and my friend Helen (of London) has started the countdown to my birthday by looking up in London. This was today’s photo! Excited! The American Embassy in London