- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Where do these things come from? Love that you cope, the reply of ‘Fair enough, ditto’ works for me.
Fortnam and Mason’s – a jewellery window! Heaven!
I got another one! St Paul’s at night! I remember seeing it looking glorious one hot summer night as we walked across the bridge from The Globe.
… I got sent this! Job done!
I am loving my birthday photographs from Hels! A sneaky underground photo at St Pauls In Holland Park, looking up and thinking of me! Yay!
Well it’s my birthday on Saturday and my friend Helen (of London) has started the countdown to my birthday by looking up in London. This was today’s photo! Excited! The American Embassy in London