- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Might have left it too late to fix and sort and organise and chuck … oh dear! Also hired a handy creature to put up the bathroom cabinet, I tried on and off for two days, I have three holes … Continue reading
Tis an ongoing battle, It drives me crazy, But I never get betterer! It was like this in the spare room two years ago, Now it’s so bad you can only get in so far, Did I spend the holidays … Continue reading
Yep sounds about right!
My tooth snapped, half of it broke clean off … the dentist made a plan, a very, very expensive plan … ‘We’ decide a naturopath might be able to help out with inflamed, throat, tongue and gums, this whole immune … Continue reading
A night out to laugh, A night out to chat, A night out with a friend, A good friend, The things you talk about, The things you share, Nothing expected, lots gained, I’m glad we’re friends, And … I think … Continue reading
A magical afternoon, enjoying the clear blue skies and sunshine. Giggles, laughs, singing and dancing, watching my brother plant out his orchard. Watching wedge tail eagles soar, grinning at the clouds. Then the sun started setting.
How to Make a Happiness Jar. What a lovely idea!