- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Might have left it too late to fix and sort and organise and chuck … oh dear! Also hired a handy creature to put up the bathroom cabinet, I tried on and off for two days, I have three holes … Continue reading
Tis an ongoing battle, It drives me crazy, But I never get betterer! It was like this in the spare room two years ago, Now it’s so bad you can only get in so far, Did I spend the holidays … Continue reading
Yep sounds about right!
My tooth snapped, half of it broke clean off … the dentist made a plan, a very, very expensive plan … ‘We’ decide a naturopath might be able to help out with inflamed, throat, tongue and gums, this whole immune … Continue reading
A night out to laugh, A night out to chat, A night out with a friend, A good friend, The things you talk about, The things you share, Nothing expected, lots gained, I’m glad we’re friends, And … I think … Continue reading
A magical afternoon, enjoying the clear blue skies and sunshine. Giggles, laughs, singing and dancing, watching my brother plant out his orchard. Watching wedge tail eagles soar, grinning at the clouds. Then the sun started setting.
How to Make a Happiness Jar. What a lovely idea!