- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Might have left it too late to fix and sort and organise and chuck … oh dear! Also hired a handy creature to put up the bathroom cabinet, I tried on and off for two days, I have three holes … Continue reading
Tis an ongoing battle, It drives me crazy, But I never get betterer! It was like this in the spare room two years ago, Now it’s so bad you can only get in so far, Did I spend the holidays … Continue reading
Yep sounds about right!
My tooth snapped, half of it broke clean off … the dentist made a plan, a very, very expensive plan … ‘We’ decide a naturopath might be able to help out with inflamed, throat, tongue and gums, this whole immune … Continue reading
A night out to laugh, A night out to chat, A night out with a friend, A good friend, The things you talk about, The things you share, Nothing expected, lots gained, I’m glad we’re friends, And … I think … Continue reading
A magical afternoon, enjoying the clear blue skies and sunshine. Giggles, laughs, singing and dancing, watching my brother plant out his orchard. Watching wedge tail eagles soar, grinning at the clouds. Then the sun started setting.
How to Make a Happiness Jar. What a lovely idea!