… my addiction for clouds is enhanced further at sunset. As I drove home tonight I watched the sky change and the clouds come alive … I drove and I followed, the resulting photos didn’t work out but the joy of following made my heart sing.
Wanna come with me one day you?
Come with me and chase the sunset, go on … come with me!
- RT @Tony_Burke: If we stay silent now, the voices of hatred get exactly what they want. #auspol youtu.be/0iz8MKo1tzM via @YouTube 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Spending time in North East Arnhem Land with the Yolngu clan, learning from them and from country, was one of the most prof… 6 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: One of the most challenging aspects of iTime/genious hour/personalised inquiry/studio time is grappling with the 'worthiness… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BoringEnormous: I don't normally post political tweets but this is surely something that we can all get behind. https://t.co/TZJQc68NL0 3 weeks ago
- RT @JaneCaro: When will a female comic be important enough to get a desk? Or, on Channel 10, a chance? My latest in Fairfax https://t.co/Ax… 3 weeks ago