I flew in to Sydney on my way home to Melbourne – the delay of 1 1/2 hours seems to reinforce the stupidity of not searching for a direct Gold Coast flight – but anyway I digress – I looked out of the window and I fair near squealed!
There was Brett Whitely spread out below me in the Harbour, beautiful blue water, white streaks and sails … so gloriously beautiful and it made me joyful, I saw perhaps what he saw in his mind’s eye as he painted?
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 5 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 1 week ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 2 weeks ago
- @kjinquiry @annabelcrabb Only way is to throw it all out and start again! Wash cupboards with .... maybe vinegar an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago