I flew in to Sydney on my way home to Melbourne – the delay of 1 1/2 hours seems to reinforce the stupidity of not searching for a direct Gold Coast flight – but anyway I digress – I looked out of the window and I fair near squealed!
There was Brett Whitely spread out below me in the Harbour, beautiful blue water, white streaks and sails … so gloriously beautiful and it made me joyful, I saw perhaps what he saw in his mind’s eye as he painted?
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 1 day ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 2 weeks ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago