I flew in to Sydney on my way home to Melbourne – the delay of 1 1/2 hours seems to reinforce the stupidity of not searching for a direct Gold Coast flight – but anyway I digress – I looked out of the window and I fair near squealed!
There was Brett Whitely spread out below me in the Harbour, beautiful blue water, white streaks and sails … so gloriously beautiful and it made me joyful, I saw perhaps what he saw in his mind’s eye as he painted?
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 3 days ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 3 days ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 3 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 5 days ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 6 days ago