I flew in to Sydney on my way home to Melbourne – the delay of 1 1/2 hours seems to reinforce the stupidity of not searching for a direct Gold Coast flight – but anyway I digress – I looked out of the window and I fair near squealed!
There was Brett Whitely spread out below me in the Harbour, beautiful blue water, white streaks and sails … so gloriously beautiful and it made me joyful, I saw perhaps what he saw in his mind’s eye as he painted?
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 1 day ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago