- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I saw this on Friday night … And it took me back to childhood family holidays! My grandfather worked for Pettigrews, they were a paint company and he drove a truck for them. Each Christmas he would pack the truck … Continue reading
From a friend today – Looked up and what did I see?
@saatchi_gallery: Check out Marco Casagrande’s Oystermen-4 freestanding sculptures on a tidal beach in Kinmen, Taiwan Man Ray @saatchi_gallery: This amazing shot by photographer Denis Budkov is of a 300m long ice cave near Mutnovsky volcano, northern Russia
Just because we need to remember, we all have a responsibility and that a behaviour not challenged is accepted. First they came for the communists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the … Continue reading
Your heart ♡ and my heart ♡ are very, very old friends…. Loved this quote! Made me think of friends and how sure you can be sometimes that they belong to you!