- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 3 days ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 3 days ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 5 days ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 6 days ago
- @Martin_Flanagan @BrianSearle3412 Glad you saw this @BrianSearle3412 was just going to send it your way because I am a fabulous friend. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I saw this on Friday night … And it took me back to childhood family holidays! My grandfather worked for Pettigrews, they were a paint company and he drove a truck for them. Each Christmas he would pack the truck … Continue reading
From a friend today – Looked up and what did I see?
@saatchi_gallery: Check out Marco Casagrande’s Oystermen-4 freestanding sculptures on a tidal beach in Kinmen, Taiwan Man Ray @saatchi_gallery: This amazing shot by photographer Denis Budkov is of a 300m long ice cave near Mutnovsky volcano, northern Russia
Just because we need to remember, we all have a responsibility and that a behaviour not challenged is accepted. First they came for the communists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the … Continue reading
Your heart ♡ and my heart ♡ are very, very old friends…. Loved this quote! Made me think of friends and how sure you can be sometimes that they belong to you!