- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 5 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 3 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 1 month ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I saw this on Friday night … And it took me back to childhood family holidays! My grandfather worked for Pettigrews, they were a paint company and he drove a truck for them. Each Christmas he would pack the truck … Continue reading
From a friend today – Looked up and what did I see?
@saatchi_gallery: Check out Marco Casagrande’s Oystermen-4 freestanding sculptures on a tidal beach in Kinmen, Taiwan Man Ray @saatchi_gallery: This amazing shot by photographer Denis Budkov is of a 300m long ice cave near Mutnovsky volcano, northern Russia
Just because we need to remember, we all have a responsibility and that a behaviour not challenged is accepted. First they came for the communists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the … Continue reading
Your heart ♡ and my heart ♡ are very, very old friends…. Loved this quote! Made me think of friends and how sure you can be sometimes that they belong to you!