Yep this is the life!
Slept in – tick
Read a bit – tick
Had a nice lunch including a simple yummy salad that tasted nicer here than for lunch at school in winter – tick
Been for a walk – tick
Decided one should look at the original price of wine on special then you might buy more than one, £10 off sounds heaps better … note to self you really should do calculations of some exchange rates – perhaps when I buy jewellery – tick
Cherries, cider, Le Tour live on a sunny day not at 2am on a cold dark night – tick, tick, tick!!!
- So excited about today with @kjinquiry this day is learning just for me! #inquiry #itime #personalinquiry https://t.co/I5Yp5TGulq 1 day ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago