… I don’t think about other people, other places, different lives nearly enough! There on mountains, dry looking there are glistening little towns and villages. What is glistening? A tin roof? Mosques?
I watched a river wind between hilltops and roads running alongside then up and around the hills. Who lives there?
What is their life like?
As we fly at Mach 0.84 over the top of them I’m trying to read this map, heading towards Istanbul past Tabzhon, where is that? Names I have never heard of unfold before me.
What is life like for a teacher in this part of the world?
What are their worries here?
Reality check for the complaints we sometimes make and hear.
Our life, my part of the our life is easy in comparison … first world problems … a good mantra to judge things by me thinks.
- @JKCorden the pure joy on your face makes my heart sing. 1 day ago
- RT @Martin_Flanagan: Without the ABC, we're a dumber nation. Its attackers - the Murdoch press, representing a man who gave away his Oz cit… 5 days ago
- @LukeWMcGregor Yahoooooo! 1 week ago
- RT @abcgoldcoast: 👑 FEARNLEY EARNS QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY HONOURS 👑 @kurtfearnley has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia or AO.… 2 weeks ago
- @annabelcrabb @FutureWomen @TheCut Thanks for sharing Annabel, great read and a good use of my time this morning. 2 weeks ago