- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
A month in London is a lovely thing … all packed, flying out at 10.15pm. Reflection to come at some point when the jet lag kicks me in the arse at 4am Friday morning in Melbourne! Lots more holiday stuff … Continue reading
After the Baths a wander to the Circus, the Crescent and the Abbey. Lunch first though!
A Saturday adventure to Bath … up early, I mean on time early, ready to go out the door to Paddington with lots of time to spare, phew! Not easy with me in tow! Off the Bath we go, wandering, … Continue reading
… my brother and The Goodies! On my first trip to the UK, some 20+ years ago, with my brother, we grinned and yelled, “The Goodies!” when we heard the seagulls. It took us both back to being kids, watching … Continue reading
Trafalgar Square is awash with blue at night, for the new baby Prince George. This blue light always makes me smile when I am driving towards the city at night, lots of Melbourne’s buildings seem to have lights of this … Continue reading
Don’t mind if I do!