- RT @halsey: here is my entire “A Story Like Mine” poem from today’s #WomensMarch2018 in NYC tw: rape / assault. Thank you. https://t.co/l3f… 3 hours ago
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 5 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
I can just imagine how wonderfully filled with joy this would be! Advertisements
The Happy Gang, smiles, laughing, love, children, friends … perfect, joy before our eyes.
… up and off to the osteo, I love her, she keeps me functioning … … afternoon nap, I love you, you made me feel better … … night out with two people whose company I love, you make my … Continue reading
… Michael Leunig, enough to make me remember why life is delicious after a ratty week at work.
… you made my day! Driving to work at the start of the week and there you were in all your glory. The photo does not show your beauty and joy. I hear you are all over town, 80+ trees … Continue reading
Dusk be my favourite colour of the sky, in the far horizon distant there is a lightness still, but the rolling darkest blue spreads across the rest of the sky. There for me as I walked was the sky waiting … Continue reading
Making me smile …