- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
… dinner for a birthday, laughter and joyfulness! Our family of eleven had a great night together filled with good food, catch ups, chats, singing – The Carpenters, dancing with grandad, long loud laughter and a birthday song or two. … Continue reading
It’s started yay! An hour in, I’m tired my eyes are drooping … nooooooo!
… I know nothing about sport. But truth be told I know enough about lots of sports to join a conversation if I chose. However, my passion is for two sports, one team and one event. It’s winter in Melbourne … Continue reading
A friend working on making himself happy … am smiling and my heart might just be singing!
… I have seen a few things worth sharing!
I love it! To develop the brilliance in others! So magical! As a teacher and leader that is what I want to drive me. I think he’ll be happy I borrowed it! JOY! JOY! JOY!