- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
… dinner for a birthday, laughter and joyfulness! Our family of eleven had a great night together filled with good food, catch ups, chats, singing – The Carpenters, dancing with grandad, long loud laughter and a birthday song or two. … Continue reading
It’s started yay! An hour in, I’m tired my eyes are drooping … nooooooo!
… I know nothing about sport. But truth be told I know enough about lots of sports to join a conversation if I chose. However, my passion is for two sports, one team and one event. It’s winter in Melbourne … Continue reading
A friend working on making himself happy … am smiling and my heart might just be singing!
… I have seen a few things worth sharing!
I love it! To develop the brilliance in others! So magical! As a teacher and leader that is what I want to drive me. I think he’ll be happy I borrowed it! JOY! JOY! JOY!