- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
… dinner for a birthday, laughter and joyfulness! Our family of eleven had a great night together filled with good food, catch ups, chats, singing – The Carpenters, dancing with grandad, long loud laughter and a birthday song or two. … Continue reading
It’s started yay! An hour in, I’m tired my eyes are drooping … nooooooo!
… I know nothing about sport. But truth be told I know enough about lots of sports to join a conversation if I chose. However, my passion is for two sports, one team and one event. It’s winter in Melbourne … Continue reading
A friend working on making himself happy … am smiling and my heart might just be singing!
… I have seen a few things worth sharing!
I love it! To develop the brilliance in others! So magical! As a teacher and leader that is what I want to drive me. I think he’ll be happy I borrowed it! JOY! JOY! JOY!