- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
… dinner for a birthday, laughter and joyfulness! Our family of eleven had a great night together filled with good food, catch ups, chats, singing – The Carpenters, dancing with grandad, long loud laughter and a birthday song or two. … Continue reading
It’s started yay! An hour in, I’m tired my eyes are drooping … nooooooo!
… I know nothing about sport. But truth be told I know enough about lots of sports to join a conversation if I chose. However, my passion is for two sports, one team and one event. It’s winter in Melbourne … Continue reading
A friend working on making himself happy … am smiling and my heart might just be singing!
… I have seen a few things worth sharing!
I love it! To develop the brilliance in others! So magical! As a teacher and leader that is what I want to drive me. I think he’ll be happy I borrowed it! JOY! JOY! JOY!