- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
They are pouring down and the radar says its blue and turquoise, yellow and red, crimson bits and spots. Advertisements
You looked pretty fine today, That suit sits well, That shirt white and touchable, Those pants hidden by the jacket, But I knew they were there, Your almost automatic reaction to the “You’re shoes are dusty!” comment and immediate follow … Continue reading
The flash lit up my house! The boom made my heart jump! Then I grinned and I kept on grinning!
… not very frightening. Loving the sounds of the night, hoping they keep going as I crawl into bed.
My tweet, My tweet, My tweet, I growled at the telly, I tapped you in, I set you free, And up you popped on the bottom of the screen, One of the first tweets of the night, QandA what a … Continue reading
… when my brother and his family move to the farm … the sight and sound of flocks of black cockatoos flying over head, mobs of kangaroos moving through at dusk, beautiful big sunsets and the sound of frogs at … Continue reading
… nights when the moon streams in through the window and lights up the room!