- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
They are pouring down and the radar says its blue and turquoise, yellow and red, crimson bits and spots.
You looked pretty fine today, That suit sits well, That shirt white and touchable, Those pants hidden by the jacket, But I knew they were there, Your almost automatic reaction to the “You’re shoes are dusty!” comment and immediate follow … Continue reading
The flash lit up my house! The boom made my heart jump! Then I grinned and I kept on grinning!
… not very frightening. Loving the sounds of the night, hoping they keep going as I crawl into bed.
My tweet, My tweet, My tweet, I growled at the telly, I tapped you in, I set you free, And up you popped on the bottom of the screen, One of the first tweets of the night, QandA what a … Continue reading
… when my brother and his family move to the farm … the sight and sound of flocks of black cockatoos flying over head, mobs of kangaroos moving through at dusk, beautiful big sunsets and the sound of frogs at … Continue reading
… nights when the moon streams in through the window and lights up the room!