- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2013
OMG! Dr Who I love you! That’s all there is! Too busy watching for more than that!
Is easy to explain!!! For give the unclear photo.
Impossible to explain!!!
Have decided to spend time hunting out photos over Easter, am going to add them to my Travels around and about page … and smile at memories of the things I’ve seen around and about.
Good morning life, it is nice to be in you! Sitting waking listening. Flocks of squawking birds flying over. Cockatoos, parakeets, loud, flocks flying. In suburbia. Smiling