- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I think perhaps we should head out soon and do something Harry, fancy a coffee up the street or a wander through the Gardens?
This my friends is Jesus of the Coats, formally known as Jesus of the Herbs. Hels has a thing for icons, as I sit typing I am next to more than a dozen Marys, monks, Jesus’ and the like … … Continue reading
Woke up gently and listened, unfamiliar sounds and then realized … I’m in London! I am in London. The first time I came to London I remember sitting in Trafalgar Square with my back to the wall looking at my … Continue reading
Sweet roly poly boy, full of smiles and chattering and nodding, rather a special trait in a baby me thinks! Harry in the jungle, happy chatting to the animals.
I got three smiles in the first 20 minutes …. oh this baby Harry is delicious!
They got the flick … well it is 38ish degrees in Dubai and they were bunching and stop looking at me like that! Will move my feet non stop for the next 7+ hours I promise!