- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I think perhaps we should head out soon and do something Harry, fancy a coffee up the street or a wander through the Gardens?
This my friends is Jesus of the Coats, formally known as Jesus of the Herbs. Hels has a thing for icons, as I sit typing I am next to more than a dozen Marys, monks, Jesus’ and the like … … Continue reading
Woke up gently and listened, unfamiliar sounds and then realized … I’m in London! I am in London. The first time I came to London I remember sitting in Trafalgar Square with my back to the wall looking at my … Continue reading
Sweet roly poly boy, full of smiles and chattering and nodding, rather a special trait in a baby me thinks! Harry in the jungle, happy chatting to the animals.
I got three smiles in the first 20 minutes …. oh this baby Harry is delicious!
They got the flick … well it is 38ish degrees in Dubai and they were bunching and stop looking at me like that! Will move my feet non stop for the next 7+ hours I promise!