- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I think perhaps we should head out soon and do something Harry, fancy a coffee up the street or a wander through the Gardens? Advertisements
This my friends is Jesus of the Coats, formally known as Jesus of the Herbs. Hels has a thing for icons, as I sit typing I am next to more than a dozen Marys, monks, Jesus’ and the like … … Continue reading
Woke up gently and listened, unfamiliar sounds and then realized … I’m in London! I am in London. The first time I came to London I remember sitting in Trafalgar Square with my back to the wall looking at my … Continue reading
Sweet roly poly boy, full of smiles and chattering and nodding, rather a special trait in a baby me thinks! Harry in the jungle, happy chatting to the animals.
I got three smiles in the first 20 minutes …. oh this baby Harry is delicious!
They got the flick … well it is 38ish degrees in Dubai and they were bunching and stop looking at me like that! Will move my feet non stop for the next 7+ hours I promise!