- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I think perhaps we should head out soon and do something Harry, fancy a coffee up the street or a wander through the Gardens? Advertisements
This my friends is Jesus of the Coats, formally known as Jesus of the Herbs. Hels has a thing for icons, as I sit typing I am next to more than a dozen Marys, monks, Jesus’ and the like … … Continue reading
Woke up gently and listened, unfamiliar sounds and then realized … I’m in London! I am in London. The first time I came to London I remember sitting in Trafalgar Square with my back to the wall looking at my … Continue reading
Sweet roly poly boy, full of smiles and chattering and nodding, rather a special trait in a baby me thinks! Harry in the jungle, happy chatting to the animals.
I got three smiles in the first 20 minutes …. oh this baby Harry is delicious!
They got the flick … well it is 38ish degrees in Dubai and they were bunching and stop looking at me like that! Will move my feet non stop for the next 7+ hours I promise!