- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
pure joy of a giggle the breath catching as the giggle escapes and then takes over convulsing body when all you can do is hold on and feel the giggle move through you Advertisements
How do you know what is in someone else’s heart? Or is it more important to just know and be with what is in your heart?
know your heart be with your heart risk your heart
The thing I need to know is can you skip the getting to know you part? Can you just go straight to the I want to be with you and I am willing to take whatever may come?
How many times in your life have you truly connected with someone? Known immediately that they were a keeper? Questioned it a little but then just accepted it? What if the connection is there but the will to do something … Continue reading
Have you read Cloudstreet by Tim Winton? If not why not?
Always the fall back topic in an emergency is the weather. But sometimes when you start with the weather it can get interesting in itself. We don’t have snow and to see photographs from a friend in Iowa with snow piled … Continue reading
You hear it all the time…..He’s the one!! She’s the one!! Why is there only one? Is there only one? Lots of us find The Right Now or The You’re Quite Lovely or The Oh My Goodness that looks interesting! … Continue reading